McKenna Storer Can Offer Guidance For Addressing Illinois’ COVID-19 Legal Issues
McKenna has assembled a COVID-19 team of attorneys to respond to questions related to the legal ramification of the COVID-19 Epidemic, including issues related to Illinois’ shelter in place and the epidemic’s impact on employment, small business, insurance, bankruptcy, banking, mass tort litigation (asbestos), medical malpractice and other legal issues arising during this evolving epidemic.
For more information, please contact Sara E. Cook, Managing Partner and she will put you in touch with the attorney best suited to assist you. Scook@mckenna-law.com or 312-558-3900.
McKenna Storer is complying with the Illinois Shelter in Place Order.
While the Illinois Order provides an exception for legal professionals, such as attorneys, to go into their office, McKenna attorneys, paralegals and staff are able to work remotely while still providing full service to its clients. In the interest of protecting other employees and Illinois citizen as a whole, we are Sheltering in Place when possible but are still able handle all legal matters.
Read our blogs on the latest COVID-19 Legal Updates:
- Businesses Face Criminal Penalties Yet Gain Protection Under Illinois Mask Rules
- Employers Can Be Fined $2,500 For Failure To Enforce Mask Rules
- COVID-19, Job Loss, Too Many Bills: Is Bankruptcy The Solution For You?
- Employers Should Have a COVID-19-Return-to-Work Plan Before Reopening
- COVID 19 Pandemic-Notice To Insurers-Who To Notify And When
- COVID –19 Relief Programs For Small Businesses
- Illinois COVID-19 Executive Order 17 Extends Immunity To Healthcare Professions
- Insurance Coverage And The COVID 19 Pandemic
- Illinois Employers Shelter In Place Order – Corona Virus (COVID-19) Outbreaks
- Illinois Employers Should Be Prepared For Corona Virus (COVID-19) Outbreaks