Individual Counsel and Guidance by Debt Relief Lawyers
Filing for bankruptcy is not an easy decision. McKenna Storer’s bankruptcy professionals provide you personalized legal counsel for your specific situation. We do not put layers of paralegals between you and your attorneys—our attorneys work directly with you. Our experienced debt relief lawyers conduct a detailed analysis of your financial situation and any legal issues involved to help you decide on the best course of action. You can count on our attorneys to recommend and implement an appropriate strategy that will alleviate your financial difficulties.
Considering bankruptcy raises many questions for clients. If you’re considering bankruptcy it’s important to get answers to those questions and know what bankruptcy covers and what it does not. To make informed decisions about your financial situation, you’ll need to know:
- Can filing for bankruptcy eliminate your legal obligation to pay all your debts?
- Will it affect your credit rating?
- How much debt must you have before filing for bankruptcy and having a court discharge your debt load?
- Will it stop the foreclosure of your home or repossession of your car?
- Can it prevent garnishment of wages?
- Should you file for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13?
The debt relief lawyers at McKenna Storer will provide you with those answers and carefully guide you through your options and the related consequences. We’ll answer your questions and explain the potential effects of bankruptcy on the years ahead. With extensive experience representing both creditors and debtors, our bankruptcy services have helped hundreds of individuals get a fresh start.
Download a Comprehensive Guide for Bankruptcy
This Bankruptcy Checklist is meant as a comprehensive guide providing
- answers to the most frequently asked questions
- resources to determine what kind of chapter you should file
- disclosures about bankruptcy
- questionnaire for a consultation
Free Consultations and Competitive Rates for Bankruptcy Services
Counseling individuals and small businesses in financial stress, we bring our knowledge of creditor’s issues to the table in order to assist debtors. You can depend on us for bankruptcy services as well as non-bankruptcy alternatives. Should you decide to file for bankruptcy, we can help you navigate the process by sorting through all the documents and filing all the necessary paperwork. The following services are available to you if filing for bankruptcy is inevitable:
- Chapter 7—Liquidation: Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy protection which gets you an automatic stay on debt collection. It will prevent creditors from garnishing your wages, taking over your house, or depleting your bank account. As your debt relief agency and bankruptcy trustee, we manage the discharge of your debt.
- Chapter 13—Personal Adjustment of Debts: Protect your property and reorganize and reduce other debt. Work out plans to stop late fees and penalties, reduce interest rates, pay off taxes, get caught up on mortgages, car payments, child support, etc.
- Chapter 11—Reorganization: Help for you as an individual business debtor or as a small business owner to restructure your debt and finances. Let our attorneys guide you through a plan approved by the court, including downsizing or selling off assets to repay debt.
If you’re in financial distress, the cost of bankruptcy services and legal counsel tends to weigh heavily on your mind. McKenna Storer takes a lean approach to your case. Starting with a free consultation, we then pool our resources and offer a competitive fee-structure to minimize your legal expenses.
Experienced Debt Relief Lawyers Helping You Make a Fresh Start
Whether it is negotiating with your creditors to reduce payments, defending you in a lawsuit or preventing wage garnishment, our law firm is dedicated to getting your life back on track.
Our bankruptcy lawyers combine creative solutions, legal expertise and bankruptcy experience to protect your interests. We offer a wide range of options to help you think through and design a plan for a debt-free future. Your attorney can help you decide whether you should settle or renegotiate your debts, or file for bankruptcy. We offer several debt relief options with straightforward and practical advice to help you make confident decisions.
Let’s work together through personalized bankruptcy services to help you break out of the debt-trap and find the way to financial freedom and a secure financial future.