John W. Egan provides clients at McKenna Storer with advice and representation in individual, corporate, and partnership taxation based on his many years of experience and training as both an attorney and as a certified public accountant. He is also available for those clients needing advice and representation in estate planning, probate matters and real estate.
John W. Egan is a respected attorney and certified public accountant who concentrates his practice to assisting corporations, individuals and partnerships with their tax issues. He also represents and advises clients at McKenna Storer on matters related to estate planning and wills and trusts.
- American Bar Association
- ABA Taxation Section
- ABA Real Property Section
- ABA Probate and Trust Law Section
- Illinois CPA Society
Certified Public Accountant, 1979
- Xavier University, Cum Laude, A.B., 1969
- Fordham University, M.A., 1973
- Northwestern University, J.D, 1977
- State of Illinois
- State of Illinois Certified Public Account
- USDC – Northern District of Illinois
- US Tax Court