Real Estate Attorneys
As real estate attorneys, we understand the challenges you face when buying, selling or leasing real estate in today’s market. At McKenna Storer, our legal team can help with all types of real estate transactions including residential, unimproved land and agricultural and commercial. With terms to negotiate, contracts to review and documents to prepare, you can count on an experienced real estate attorney to meet your needs. We have attorneys well-versed in understanding the nuances of zoning, banking and estate planning, which complement their understanding of real estate law.
Real Estate Law Services Customized for You
Our real estate transactional services include:
- title searches and assessments
- contract review and advice
- evaluation of disclosure documents
- leasing and other complex agreements
- real estate disputes and litigation – from injunctive relief to appeals
- real estate banking and finance matters – from negotiation to drafting documents
- property tax matters – from general advice to tax appeals
- advice regarding real estate codes, covenants and restrictions
If you are involved in a real estate transaction be sure to obtain advice from an attorney that has expertise in real estate law. To discuss your real estate matter, contact our Chicago or Woodstock office.