Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Knowledgeable Medical Malpractice Attorneys to Take On Your Case
Litigation is an expensive, time-consuming and emotionally fraught process under any circumstance. As medical malpractice attorneys, we know that when it comes to a medical malpractice lawsuit and the healthcare professional the effect on your reputation and livelihood can be devastating. Medical malpractice cases are complex and require skilled, experienced representation that comes with a deep understanding of healthcare law and malpractice litigation.
Clients we have assisted with medical malpractice include:
- Dentists: Expertise in state and federal regulations and experience with licensing boards gives us the background required to handle your dental malpractice case
- Physicians: General practitioners, family doctors, specialists and emergency room doctors all face unique liabilities, risks and responsibilities that we are fully aware of and have years of experience representing
- Surgeons: Regardless of niche or experience level, we have clients who perform a variety of procedures from emergencies to elective surgeries
- In-Home Care Givers: Careful considerations made for the specific regulations, intimate and long-term nature of this medical service
- Nurses: Understanding the particular responsibilities, restrictions and rights of nurses within the health care system, we represent the full range of nurses with NP, LPN, LVP and RN certifications
- Hospitals: Policy advising and assistance with cases that involve training, funding, and staff malpractice
- Orthodontists: Knowledge of industry standards allows us to defend specialized medical professionals
Proven Expertise to Resolve Your Medical Malpractice Case
We understand the undue stress and disruption a malpractice case causes for you. Whether you’re a dentist, a physician or other health care provider, we strive to resolve malpractice suits expediently so you can spend as little time as possible away from your practice and focus on patient care. Our goal is to find a resolution that causes the least disruption and loss for everyone involved in the malpractice claim.
Helping dedicated health care practitioners is important to us. We approach these special cases knowing that minimizing damages and maintaining confidence in your medical expertise and ability is uppermost in your mind.
Sensitive cases require legal representation that has access to big firm resources while offering intimate attention to clients’ objectives and wishes. Efficient services are provided, as we work towards a satisfying and fast conclusion to your case. Delivering transparent, responsive and dedicated representation is a priority, and we are available to answer your questions and ease your concerns at each stage of the legal matter.
Defend Your Medical License with Skilled Medical Malpractice Lawyers
McKenna Storer’s experienced team knows that the battle isn’t always over once a malpractice case has been settled. While the legal matter may be taken care of, we also provide clients with support, representation and negotiation services before relevant licensing boards and government agencies.
No matter how specialized or general your medical licensure or certification, our decades of experience dealing with a wide range of state and federal agencies has resulted in a vast knowledge of the requirements and nuances of each. Whether you need assistance completing minor practice forms, advice surrounding your professional eligibility or practice policies, or representation before a specific agency, we tailor our legal services to meet your needs.
Medical Malpractice Attorneys Protecting Your Practice
From education requirements to recent policy changes and compliance with regulations, when you need to know the legal implications on your practice, our medical malpractice attorneys are ready to provide the valuable legal advice you need. We take pride in our long history of successfully defending medical and dental malpractice cases of all sizes. Whether an isolated incident or a wide-reaching class action lawsuit, our medical malpractice team is ready to help.